Terms & Conditions
Objective of this Agreement
The aim of this agreement is to provide a basis for close co-operation between you our client and M Mobile Lab Ltd, for support services to be provided by M Mobile Lab Ltd to you our client, thereby ensuring a timely and efficient support service is available to you our client. The objectives of this agreement are detailed in Section 2.2. This agreement is contingent upon each party knowing and fulfilling their responsibilities and generating an environment conducive to the achievement and maintenance of targeted service levels.
Objectives of Service Agreements
- To create an environment which is conducive to a co-operative relationship between M Mobile Lab Ltd and you our Valued Client, to ensure the effective support of end users.
- To document the responsibilities of all parties taking part in this agreement.
- To ensure that YOU OUR CLIENT achieves the provision of a high quality of service for end users with the full support of M Mobile Lab Ltd.
- To define the commencement of the agreement, its initial term and the provision for reviews.
- To define in detail the service to be delivered by M Mobile Lab Ltd. and the level of service which can be expected you our client, thereby reducing the risk of misunderstandings.
- To institute a formal system of objective service level monitoring ensuring that reviews of the agreement are based on factual data.
- To provide a common understanding of service requirements/capabilities and of the principles involved in the measurement of service levels.
- To provide for all parties to the Service Level Agreement a single, easily referenced document which caters for all objectives as listed above.
- M Mobile Lab represents and warrants that:
- It will perform the services with reasonable care and skill; and
- The services and the materials provided by M Mobile Lab Ltd to the Client under this Agreement will not infringe or violate any intellectual property rights or other right of any third party.
M Mobile Lab Ltd reserves the right to review this service agreement on a yearly basis.
This agreement may also be reviewed upon client’s request.
Revision may also take place if there are changes made to the service location that may affect the computing environment. Changes include but not limited to (increase or decrease in the number (users or network users), increase or decrease in the number devices to be supported, expansion of physical structure and change of office location for either party.
- Or to add/remove feature(s) to/from this agreement.
- Changes to this agreement must be approved by both signatories.
Term of Termination
This Agreement shall commence on the effective date and shall continue until either party decides to terminate. The Client may submit a written request to M Mobile Lab Ltd if they have an intention not to continue with this subscription.
This Agreement may also be terminated by either party upon the material breach of this Agreement by the other party and the failure to cure such breach within thirty (30) working days after receipt of written request. Other factors that may affect this period but not limited to are availability of service parts, weekends, holidays, natural disasters, change in office location by the client.
- Termination Because of Law or Order
- Either party may terminate this agreement with immediate effect if:
- There is or becomes any Law that makes the performance of the terms of this agreement illegal or otherwise prohibited, or
- any Governmental Authority issues an Order restraining or enjoining the transactions under this agreement.
Relationship of the Parties
Both Parties acknowledge and agree that the Services performed by the M Mobile Lab, its employees, agents or sub-contractors shall be as an independent contractor and that nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership, joint venture, agency relationship or otherwise between the parties.
No Refund will be given for monthly subscription plans.
If the client wishes to cancel A (ONE YEAR) service agreement before 90 days subsequent to the start date of this agreement, M Mobile Lab will issue a refund based on the following conditions: if the client has served the due notice for cancellation. Cancellation requests require a minimum of 30 days written notice to M Mobile Lab.
In calculating the amount to be refunded, M Mobile Lab will remove any discounts that were given on this service agreement and the client will be charged the full rates (M Mobile Lab’s standard charges) of all services that were carried under this agreement (see rate sheet)