M Mobile Lab Ltd wishes to advise our customers that due to the novel Corona virus COVID-19, we will have reduced staffing in certain areas of our business. As a result, the following services may be adversely impacted. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
· Surveillance Cameras installation.
· Regular Computer maintenance for Contract clients. (Replaced with other services)
· Deskside Assistance (Now available Remotely).
· Onsite Repairs (Customers will now be required to take devices in for repairs).
· Turnaround time for repairs.
· All express services are now suspended.
We have also extended
The safety of our Staff members and Customers are our top priority and we are committed to playing our part in curtailing the spread of COVID19 across Jamaica hence we have minimize face-to-face interaction. We have now implemented new guidelines that should be followed at all times while accessing our services at our facilities.
· All customers are required to wear a MASK before entry.
· Customers will be required to place all devices for servicing on the counter and take a seat.
· All devices will be sanitized or sit for 4hrs before work commence on it.
· For the safety of you our customer we will no longer facilitate waiting at this time.
· All invoices will be sent via email.
For more information on impacted services, and how to access our services from the safety of your own home, please visit www.mobile-lab.org or call 876.420.6736.